Scepter Technologies offers a comprehensive set
of benefits to all its permanent employees which
- Medical Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Professional Training
- Tuition and Travel Reimbursement
Employee Referral Program
Our Employee Referral Program intends to reward specially-skilled consultants with a generous bonus package. We value relationships with our consultants which is why our incentive program only solidifies our process of building the foundations for candidates towards achievement of a successful career.
Through the years, this program has demonstrated that the most qualified individuals are not necessarily looking for employment and, therefore, are not apt to respond. Scepter Technologies garner the recommendations of our talented consultants through our employee and project referral programs. Our referral programs encourage company growth and afford consultants the opportunity to earn additional bonuses.
If you have or know of any talented candidates available to work on a Scepter project, refer them to us here at Scepter Tech. In return, a rewarding bonus package awaits!
If a consultant is instrumental in extending a project, he or she will be entitled to a portion of the negotiated extension package. In addition, if a consultant establishes a new relationship with an existing or potential client, he or she will be entitled to a percentage of generated profits.
If an employee is instrumental in adding another consultant to a project, he or she will be entitled to a percentage of profits. Additionally, any employee who refers us to an individual that we hire will be entitled to a pre-determined bonus amount.
Search for current jobs
Base Life and AD&D
- All monthly premiums covered.Group Life and AD&D coverage provided by Guardian.
- Benefit = 1x annual earnings up to a $250,000 max. Option to purchase additional life insurance up to $500,000.
Flexible Spending Plan
- FSP offers the opportunity to pay medical and dependent care qualified benefits on a pre-tax basis. Maximum allowances: $2,500 for medical (out-of-pocket) and $5,000 for dependent care expenses.
- Immediate vesting of employer-paid contributions. 3% of monthly salary into 401K plan and 7% of monthly salary into profit-sharing plan. Employee can contribute maximum allowed by IRS.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- PTO accrual begins on the first day of employment. Annual accruals are in 8-hour increments for full time employees. Maximum is 25 days. PTO may be used in half-hour increments. Maximum calendar-year carryover is 160 hours. Employees have the option to “cash out” PTO.
Awards and Recognition
- Generous awards program based on superior job performance.
- Referral Bonus Award — $5,000 (or more) bonus or more for referring IT professionals (half after 3 months of hire; remainder after 6 months of hire).
- Career Service Recognition: Awarded at 3-, 5-, and 10-years. $3,000 for 3-year anniversary; $5,000 for 5-year anniversary; $10,000 for 10-year anniversary
Employee/Family Social Events
- ClearEdge cares about the work/life balance of our employees & families. We regularly hold gatherings including picnics, holiday parties, happy hours, etc. Employees and their families are encouraged to participate and get to know each other on a personal level.
Short and Long-Term Disability
- All monthly premiums covered.
- Short term disability coverage through Guardian. Benefit = 60% of base weekly earnings to a maximum of $2,300. Receive benefits on first day of accident or eighth day of sickness, and last up to 13 weeks.
- Group long-term disability coverage through Guardian after short-term disability runs out. Benefit = 60% of base monthly earnings up to $10,000 maximum. Benefits begin after 90 days of disability, subject to pre-existing condition limitation.
Health Savings Plan
- HSA is a tax-advantaged medical savings account available to employees who are enrolled in a high-deductible health plan.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Work-life balance Employee Assistance Program provided at no cost to employee.
- Full-time employees receive all approved federal government holidays — considered “floating holidays”. Holidays are taken in half-hour increments. Holidays may be “cashed out”. Unused holidays are forfeited at end of year.
- Eligible employees receive up to $10,000 annually towards approved education courses and certifications.
- Each employee is allocated $500 per year to a maximum of $5,000.00 to be used to purchase up-to-date computer equipment for their personal use.