Scepter Technologies offers a comprehensive set of benefits to all its permanent employees which include.
- Medical Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Professional Training
- Tuition Reimbursement
Health, Dental, and Vision
Individual and family plans are available under CareFirst and coverage begins on first day of employment. ClearEdge offers several plans ranging from 100% employer paid to plans where ClearEdge pays the majority of monthly premiums with a nominal employee contribution.
* Employees receive a benefit allowance for declining medical coverage if they have other coverage
ClearEdge provides individual and family dental coverage through Guardian.
** Employees receive a benefit allowance for declining medical, and dental coverage, if they have other coverage.
ClearEdge provides individual and family plans provided by VSP.
Base Life and AD&D
- All monthly premiums covered.Group Life and AD&D coverage provided by Guardian.
- Benefit = 1x annual earnings up to a $250,000 max. Option to purchase additional life insurance up to $500,000.
Flexible Spending Plan
- FSP offers the opportunity to pay medical and dependent care qualified benefits on a pre-tax basis. Maximum allowances: $2,500 for medical (out-of-pocket) and $5,000 for dependent care expenses.
- Immediate vesting of employer-paid contributions. 3% of monthly salary into 401K plan and 7% of monthly salary into profit-sharing plan. Employee can contribute maximum allowed by IRS.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- PTO accrual begins on the first day of employment. Annual accruals are in 8-hour increments for full time employees. Maximum is 25 days. PTO may be used in half-hour increments. Maximum calendar-year carryover is 160 hours. Employees have the option to “cash out” PTO.
Awards and Recognition
- Generous awards program based on superior job performance.
- Referral Bonus Award — $5,000 (or more) bonus or more for referring IT professionals (half after 3 months of hire; remainder after 6 months of hire).
- Career Service Recognition: Awarded at 3-, 5-, and 10-years. $3,000 for 3-year anniversary; $5,000 for 5-year anniversary; $10,000 for 10-year anniversary
Employee/Family Social Events
- ClearEdge cares about the work/life balance of our employees & families. We regularly hold gatherings including picnics, holiday parties, happy hours, etc. Employees and their families are encouraged to participate and get to know each other on a personal level.
Short and Long-Term Disability
- All monthly premiums covered.
- Short term disability coverage through Guardian. Benefit = 60% of base weekly earnings to a maximum of $2,300. Receive benefits on first day of accident or eighth day of sickness, and last up to 13 weeks.
- Group long-term disability coverage through Guardian after short-term disability runs out. Benefit = 60% of base monthly earnings up to $10,000 maximum. Benefits begin after 90 days of disability, subject to pre-existing condition limitation.
Health Savings Plan
- HSA is a tax-advantaged medical savings account available to employees who are enrolled in a high-deductible health plan.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Work-life balance Employee Assistance Program provided at no cost to employee.
- Full-time employees receive all approved federal government holidays — considered “floating holidays”. Holidays are taken in half-hour increments. Holidays may be “cashed out”. Unused holidays are forfeited at end of year.
- Eligible employees receive up to $10,000 annually towards approved education courses and certifications.
- Each employee is allocated $500 per year to a maximum of $5,000.00 to be used to purchase up-to-date computer equipment for their personal use.