Check out our helpful benefits package, aimed to advance and enhance careers of IT Professionals. It is our objective to support and progress our skilled consultants to climb the IT ladder.
Benefits are available to full-time employees and are only available when 30 days of service has completed.
Scepter Technologies offers a comprehensive set of benefits to all its permanent employees which include.
- Medical Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Professional Training
- Tuition Reimbursement
Health, Dental, and Vision
Individual and family plans are available under CareFirst and coverage begins on first day of employment. ClearEdge offers several plans ranging from 100% employer paid to plans where ClearEdge pays the majority of monthly premiums with a nominal employee contribution.
* Employees receive a benefit allowance for declining medical coverage if they have other coverage
ClearEdge provides individual and family dental coverage through Guardian.
** Employees receive a benefit allowance for declining medical, and dental coverage, if they have other coverage.
ClearEdge provides individual and family plans provided by VSP.
Base Life and AD&D
- All monthly premiums covered.Group Life and AD&D coverage provided by Guardian.
- Benefit = 1x annual earnings up to a $250,000 max. Option to purchase additional life insurance up to $500,000.
Flexible Spending Plan
- FSP offers the opportunity to pay medical and dependent care qualified benefits on a pre-tax basis. Maximum allowances: $2,500 for medical (out-of-pocket) and $5,000 for dependent care expenses.
- Immediate vesting of employer-paid contributions. 3% of monthly salary into 401K plan and 7% of monthly salary into profit-sharing plan. Employee can contribute maximum allowed by IRS.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- PTO accrual begins on the first day of employment. Annual accruals are in 8-hour increments for full time employees. Maximum is 25 days. PTO may be used in half-hour increments. Maximum calendar-year carryover is 160 hours. Employees have the option to “cash out” PTO.
Awards and Recognition
- Generous awards program based on superior job performance.
- Referral Bonus Award — $5,000 (or more) bonus or more for referring IT professionals (half after 3 months of hire; remainder after 6 months of hire).
- Career Service Recognition: Awarded at 3-, 5-, and 10-years. $3,000 for 3-year anniversary; $5,000 for 5-year anniversary; $10,000 for 10-year anniversary
Employee/Family Social Events
- ClearEdge cares about the work/life balance of our employees & families. We regularly hold gatherings including picnics, holiday parties, happy hours, etc. Employees and their families are encouraged to participate and get to know each other on a personal level.
Short and Long-Term Disability
- All monthly premiums covered.
- Short term disability coverage through Guardian. Benefit = 60% of base weekly earnings to a maximum of $2,300. Receive benefits on first day of accident or eighth day of sickness, and last up to 13 weeks.
- Group long-term disability coverage through Guardian after short-term disability runs out. Benefit = 60% of base monthly earnings up to $10,000 maximum. Benefits begin after 90 days of disability, subject to pre-existing condition limitation.
Health Savings Plan
- HSA is a tax-advantaged medical savings account available to employees who are enrolled in a high-deductible health plan.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Work-life balance Employee Assistance Program provided at no cost to employee.
- Full-time employees receive all approved federal government holidays — considered “floating holidays”. Holidays are taken in half-hour increments. Holidays may be “cashed out”. Unused holidays are forfeited at end of year.
- Eligible employees receive up to $10,000 annually towards approved education courses and certifications.
- Each employee is allocated $500 per year to a maximum of $5,000.00 to be used to purchase up-to-date computer equipment for their personal use.