Under general direction, the Programmer Analyst develops low complex code or programs within business applications and supports or enhances existing business applications to ensure project requirements and business needs are met. While participating in small development projects, the Programmer Analyst creates and maintains low complex code and/or programs within business applications, based on their translation of functional requirements and unit tests code to ensure proper functionality for business use.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a specific specialty or its equivalent
- Experience with ServiceNow development of custom applications
- Adaptable and able to learn quickly
- Ability to translate functional business requirements into low to moderately complex technical solutions
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to effectively work with people in the team, other IT departments and/or outside of the enterprise
- One year of programming experience
- One year of SQL experience
- Estimation skills
- Familiarity of Relational Database Concepts and Design
- Strong knowledge of a particular technology/language or unit-specific application40 hrs/wk, M-F 9am – 5pm. Master of Science or Foreign Equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or any related field of study. Must be willing to work in any unanticipated client locations in the United States. Submit resumes to Scepter Technologies, Inc, 9256 Bendix Rd, Suite 104, Columbia, MD 21045.